Monday 28 October 2013

The pace keeps up

After lunch, the exhibitions and more photographs, it was back on the road to Gunsan, our most distant point for a walk round a lake, a beauty spot, where we certainly weren't the only ones, though by far the largest group with our 3 coaches arriving where there wasn't anywhere to park coaches. It was a spot for taking lots of pictures, Ken Mok-sa-nim being in need for everyone's pictures. Pastor Kim (Kim Mok-sa-nim) is an absolute natural at this - my efforts looked rather less convincing, to me at least, but I think allowance was made for the fact I was obviously jetlagged. It was a late arrival back as we were joining the traffic of the masses who had gone out to experience the autumn colours which are approaching their best. The late hour meant I could be excused the final meal of the day around 9.30pm to a steakhouse. My insides just needed a rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment